Drawing and Painting in the Garden – with Caroline Banks
July 16 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm BST£12.00
Garden member and artist Caroline Banks will again be hosting a ‘Painting and Drawing in the Garden’ workshop, providing a safe and enjoyable environment for creative expression.
The workshop will create a non-judgemental and “safe” environment conducive to the enjoyment of drawing and painting. It is a time for experimentation as well as creative play, increasing confidence and pleasure in the process.
Caroline specialises in helping to quieten the voice of censorship that many people hear when trying something new or even taking up drawing again.
The session begins with 2 – 3 warm-up exercises in order to loosen people up and to encourage the process. Some people might just want to use the time and space to do their own thing, but everyone would be encouraged to play and experiment.
So come if you haven’t drawn since primary school or even if you just want to take up your pencil again or if you’d just like to have a lovely morning doing something creative.
All material will be provided, but if you would like to try out something different, please bring your own.
Work on paper by Caroline Banks
Do check out more of Caroline’s work and exhibitions information here
Fee £12 (£10 concessions)
The maximum number 12 and the workshop is for over 16’s only.
Concessions available to the following (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for code)
- Seniors aged 60 or over
- Full-time students and 16-18 years
- Asylum seekers
- Those on Income support and Job seekers allowance
- Disabled people (free entry for carer)
If KHWG needs to cancel a workshop, all booking fees will be reimbursed in full
Booking fees refund policy:
- Booking fees will be refunded for requests made more than 4 weeks before a workshop
- Booking cancellations requested between 4-2 weeks before a workshop will not be reimbursed, but may be transferred to another workshop.
- Booking cancellations requested less than two weeks before a workshop will not be refunded