- This event has passed.
Eco Printing with Renata Minoldo
May 21 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm BST£22.00
Learn how to create clean, crisp botanical prints on textiles with flowers and leaves from our garden in this workshop. Transfer colours and shapes, play with patterns and be surprised by the results.
This is a fun, sustainable and economical way to try out some natural dye and start a magical botanical journey.
This event is part of the 2023 Chelsea Fringe
Fee £22 per ticket £18 concession*
15 people max.
Children aged 8 and over are welcome if accompanied by an adult
*Concessions available to the following (please email email@example.com for code)
- Seniors aged 60 or over
- Full-time students and 16-18 years
- Asylum seekers
- Those on Income support and Job seekers allowance
- Disabled people (free entry for carer)
If KHWG needs to cancel a workshop, all booking fees will be reimbursed in full
Booking fees refund policy:
- Booking fees will be refunded for requests made more than 4 weeks before a workshop
- Booking cancellations requested between 4-2 weeks before a workshop will not be reimbursed, but may be transferred to another workshop.
- Booking cancellations requested less than two weeks before a workshop will not be refunded