- This event has passed.
Ice Cream information & tasting session – with Kitty Travers of La Grotta Ices
July 8 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm BST£14.00
Kitty Travers of La Grotta Ices, who specialises in seasonal plant and real dairy artisan ice cream, will be holding a information session and tasting where she will be making ice creams with a summery twist.
Kitty and her wonderful ice creams are a regular at our Summer Fete, so no doubt many of you have already tried her beautifully inventive flavours.
These sessions are always extremely popular and as ever there will be lots of delicious ice cream to taste, so come and learn how her treats are made and have a scrumptious afternoon at the garden.
Do check out more of Kitty’s talents here
Fee £14 (£10 concessions)
The maximum number 20.
Concessions available to the following (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for code)
- Seniors aged 60 or over
- Full-time students and 16-18 years
- Asylum seekers
- Those on Income support and Job seekers allowance
- Disabled people (free entry for carer)
If KHWG needs to cancel a workshop, all booking fees will be reimbursed in full
Booking fees refund policy:
- Booking fees will be refunded for requests made more than 4 weeks before a workshop
- Booking cancellations requested between 4-2 weeks before a workshop will not be reimbursed, but may be transferred to another workshop.
- Booking cancellations requested less than two weeks before a workshop will not be refunded