- This event has passed.
Natural Dyes and Shibori Exploration with Renata Minoldo
May 20 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm BST£22.00
Come join us at King Henry’s Walk Garden and learn how to extract pigments from natural dyestuff by making a dye bath in this hands on workshop delivered by artist and educator Renata Minoldo.
Explore the possibilities of Itajime Shibori, a simple yet sophisticated Japanese manual resist dyeing technique which produces a number of exciting patterns on fabric.
You’ll be able to take home a sample of your work plus ideas to keep exploring at your own pace.
This event is part of the 2023 Chelsea Fringe
Fee £22 per ticket £18 concession*
15 people max.
Children aged 8 and over are welcome if accompanied by an adult
*Concessions available to the following (please email email@example.com for code)
- Seniors aged 60 or over
- Full-time students and 16-18 years
- Asylum seekers
- Those on Income support and Job seekers allowance
- Disabled people (free entry for carer)
If KHWG needs to cancel a workshop, all booking fees will be reimbursed in full
Booking fees refund policy:
- Booking fees will be refunded for requests made more than 4 weeks before a workshop
- Booking cancellations requested between 4-2 weeks before a workshop will not be reimbursed, but may be transferred to another workshop.
- Booking cancellations requested less than two weeks before a workshop will not be refunded